Thursday 18 June 2009

Hi,

I miss 360. Now... lemme finish! Before you linch me and beat me into a bloody, writhing, black n' blue, hansome, disfigured mess! I had an avatar that I would change clothes with the seasons and used as a means to express myself. And I could decorate the place too.

Maybe I'm being too hasty? I can decorate this place too I guess...

Anyway:

Oglaf.com


This guy is funny. I really like his sence of humor. If you have a moment, go over and laugh your damn brains out at some of the stories on offer. Very well illustrated I might add!

One thing I did notice however:


-Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, yeah, that pic is rather uncanny, as you said when you showed it to me last night!

    And I know what you mean about the avatar, it was good to be able to change clothes and backgrounds and stuff. I expect there must be a way to have something similar here if you know what you're doing. But I don't, at least not to that extent anyway!

    As for Blogger itself though, yes, you can decorate it in all sorts of ways. If you're logged in and looking at your own blog, in the top-right of the page is a link called "Customize" that lets you play around with all sorts of settings. If you're on your "Dashboard", as they call it, the Settings link for your blog does the same thing.

    And this page has links to lots of sites offering templates for Blogger pages, in case they interest you, a number of which have instructions on how to set them up:
    http://buzz.blogger.com/2009/06/spruce-up-your-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again...

    http://avatars.yahoo.com/export.html

    If you want to keep your Yahoo avatar, that link might help, provided you can find a place to put your avatar in your new blog of course. I might look into it for mine too, and let you know if have any success. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a chick what makes Oglaf, art and writing both by someone what has one of them there, what da ya calls 'em? Geanas? Ginas?

    ReplyDelete